NSW – What you can do
Other things you can do
- You can read all of the relevant policies, procedures and supporting documents related to SRE and ethics at:
- You can read other important policies and procedures, such as the Controversial Issues in Schools Policy and its Implementation Procedures. There are found at:
- You can contact the Department of Education if you have any questions: Special Religious Education and Special Education in Ethics Officer, Phone: (02) 92445484, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or your regional director.
- You can write a letter to your local Member of Parliament, copying in the NSW Minister for Education and the NSW Premier.
- You can follow our campaign on Facebook.
- You can keep FIRIS informed of your actions and ask us for help if you need it.
- You can donate to FIRIS: BSB: 633000 Account: 145193314
- You can help FIRIS with our campaign – ideas, media contacts and resources are welcome!
Fairness in Religions in School
PO Box 2296, Dangar, NSW, 2309
Facebook: Fairness in Religions in School